Saturday, April 8, 2017

GENUINE

I've followed a public figure in BD on instagram.. He's a little bit famous among girls and women..

it's not like I'm into him.. Just cooly followed his update..

today, he's update about grills some chicken outside his house.. I think he's in London based on what the people commented..

Fuhhh.. Actually the best thing is the comments about the pictures.. Guess what?? Mostly the girls commented and some of them that I remembered commented like giving their names and personal details.

yes, we knew that you're so into him.. Oh goshhh, why do all of you wanna know about him? I just wanna ask that.. Is he special? Or might be just he's one of the sons of the rich king...

the King is the rich one.. Not him,right? He's just the 'keturunan yang akan mewarisi' ..

he's not that cool rich guy.. He wanna the genuine quality from girl, and I'm also wanna see the genuine in him.. Just by himself.. Not his father..

Fm my 2cents..

No comments:

Post a Comment